ARC publications are articles, books, and chapters that relate directly or in a general fashion to ARC Collaborations.
- Paul Rabinow and Limor Darash. (2015). Modes of Uncertainty: Anthropological Cases. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.(link)
- Anthony Stavrianakis, Gaymon Bennett, Lyle Fearnley (eds.). (2015). Science, Reason, Modernity: Readings for an Anthropology of the Contemporary. New York: Fordham University Press.(link)
- Paul Rabinow and Anthony Stavrianakis. (2014). Designs on the Contemporary: Anthropological Tests. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.(link)
- Paul Rabinow and Anthony Stavrianakis. (2013). Demands of the Day: On the Logic of Anthropological Inquiry.. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.(link)
- Paul Rabinow and Gaymon Bennett. (2012). Designing Human Practices: An Experiment with Synthetic Biology.. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.(link)
- Paul Rabinow. (2011). The Accompaniment: Assembling the Contemporary.. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.(link)
- James D. Faubion. (2011). An Anthropology of Ethics.. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.(link)
- Carlo Caduff.(2011). Anthropology’s Ethics: Moral Positionalism, Cultural Relativism, and Critical Analysis. In Anthropological Theory, 11 (4), 2011, pp. 465-480 (pdf)
- C. M. Kelty, M. Lounsbury, V. Colvin, and C. Yavuz. (2010). Towards open source nano: Arsenic removal and alternative models of technology transfer. JAI Advances in the Study of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Economic Growth.
- Andrew Lakoff and Stephen J. Collier (2010). Infrastructure and Event in Bruce Braun and Sarah Whatmore, eds., The Stuff of Politics: Technoscience, Democracy, and Public Life, University of Minnesota Press.
- Carlo Caduff (2010). Public Prophylaxis. Pandemic Influenza, Pharmaceutical Prevention, and Participatory Governance. BioSocieties 5 (2).
- Elise McCarthy and C. M. Kelty (2010). Responsibility and Nanotechnology. Social Studies of Science OnlineFirst, DOI: 10.1177/0306312709351762. (link)
- Bennett, Gilman, Stavrianakis, and Rabinow (2009). "From Synthetic Biology to Biohacking: Are We Prepared?" Nature Biotechnology. December 2009. Vol 27, No 12.
- C. M. Kelty (2009). Beyond Implications and Applications: the Story of 'Safety by Design'. NanoEthics, Vol. 3, No. 2. Springer Netherlands. 79-96. (link)
- Colin Koopman (2009). Pragmatism as Transition: Historicity and Hope in James, Dewey, and Rorty. Columbia University Press. (link)
- Paul Rabinow and Gaymon Bennett (2009). "Synthetic Biology: Ethical Ramifications 2009." The Journal of Systems and Synthetic Biology. 10-10-2009. Vol. 3, No. 1: 99-108.
- Paul Rabinow (2009). "Prosperity, Amelioration, Flourishing: From a Logic of Practical Judgment to Reconstruction." The Journal of Law and Literature. Nov 2009. Vol. 21, No. 3: 301-320.
- Rabinow, Bennett, and Stavrianakis (2009. "Reply to the Respondents." The Journal of Law and Literature. Nov 2009. Vol. 21, No. 3: 471-479.
- Stephen J. Collier and Andrew Lakoff (2008). Distributed Preparedness: Notes on the Genealogy of Homeland Security. Environment and Planning D: Space and Society, 26:1. (link)
- Stephen J. Collier (2008). Enacting Catastrophe: Preparedness, Insurance, Budgetary Rationalization. Economy and Society 37(2), pp. 224-250. (link)
- Stephen J. Collier and Andrew Lakoff (2008). The Vulnerability of Vital Systems: How Critical Infrastructure Became a Security Problem in Myriam Dunn, ed., The Changing Logics of Risk and Security. Routledge.
- Lyle Fearnley (2008). Signals Come and Go. Environment and Planning A. (link)
- C. M. Kelty (2008). Allotropes of Fieldwork in Nanotechnology. Philosophy and Medicine. Springer Netherlands. (link)
- Andrew Lakoff and Stephen J. Collier, eds (2008). Biosecurity Interventions: Global Health and Security in Question. Columbia University Press. (link)
- Andrew Lakoff (2008). The Generic Biothreat, or, How We Became Unprepared. Cultural Anthropology 23(3), 399-428. (link)
- Paul Rabinow and Gaymon Bennett (2008). Ars Synthetica: Designs for Human Practice. Houston: Rice University Press. (link)
- Paul Rabinow and George E. Marcus, et al (2008). Designs for an Anthropology of the Contemporary. Duke University Press. (link)
- Paul Rabinow (2008). "Episodes or Incidents: Seeking Significance" in Lackoff and Collier, eds. Biosecurity Interventions. New York: Columbia University Press.
- Carlo Caduff and Paul Rabinow (2006). Life -- After Canguilhem. Theory, Culture, and Society 5, 23. (link)
- Stephen J. Collier (2006). Global Assemblages. Theory, Culture, and Society 5, 23. (link)
- C. M. Kelty (2006). The Ethics and Politics of Nanotechnology. Technical report, UNESCO, Paris. UNESCO Publication. (pdf)
- Andrew Lakoff (2006). Techniques of Preparedness in Torin Monahan, ed., Surveillance and Security: Technological Politics and Power in Everyday Life. New York: Routledge. (link)
- Paul Rabinow and Nikolas Rose (2006). Biopower Today. BioSocieties 1. (pdf)
- Paul Rabinow (2003). The Lost Continent. American Ethnologist. Vol. 30, No. 4. American Anthropology Association. (pdf)
- Paul Rabinow and Nikolas Rose (2003). Foucault Today. The Essential Foucault: Introduction. New York: New Press. (pdf)
- Paul Rabinow (2001). St. Francis at Ground Zero. Anthropology Quarterly. Vol. 75, No. 1. George Washington University Institute for Ethnographic Research. 113-116. (pdf)